The following terms & Conditions apply to all bookings whether made online or by other means. There are additional terms and conditions relating to special offers and to functions, group bookings & conferences.
Terms and Conditions
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the arrival date or if you do not arrive to take up a booking, the total amount of the booked accommodation will be payable.
- Check in is between 2pm and 7pm on the arrival day. Early / late check in, or a late check out, is by prior arrangement only. All unarranged late check ins will incur $50 fee.
- 2.5% fee will apply to Credit Card payments.
Full payment is required at CHECK-IN, unless prior agreed. Credit card details are required to secure your booking. We reserve the right to charge the provided card any day/ any time from day of arrival onwards except for no show or disputes where we have the right to charge the credit card anytime after the free cancellation period has expired for the given booking.
- No visitors are allowed in rooms after 10pm. Any damage to the room or property may be charged, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of the rooms or designated "no smoking" areas of the property. If in the sole opinion of the owner, you have smoked in any of these areas you will be charged an automatic $150 charge plus any loss of income charges.
- We are a pet free property.
- You authorise us, during your stay, to advise anyone who enquires, that you are staying here and your room number.
- You authorise us to provide any information about you or your stay to the police on their request and to other motels, collection and credit agencies if you do not pay your bill in full or if you damage or remove motel property.
- There may be an additional charge set at the owner's sole discretion, in the event of undue soiling of the premises e.g. with blood, vomit or body fluids. Any damage will be chargeable based on repair costs, loss of income and inconvenience.
- By making a booking by whatever means, you agree to these terms and conditions