The following terms & Conditions apply to all bookings whether made online or by other means. There are additional terms and conditions relating to special offers and to functions, group bookings & conferences.
Terms and Conditions
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the arrival date or if you do not arrive to take up a booking, the total amount of the booked accommodation will be payable.
- Check in is between 2pm and 9.30pm on the day of arrival. Check out time is 10am on the day of departure. Check in and/or check out outside these times is by arrangement only
- Payment of all amounts outstanding must be made in full on departure (if not already paid).Overdue and/or recovery charges may be added to your account if it is not paid on time.
- No visitors are allowed in rooms after 10pm. Any damage to the room or property may be charged, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of the rooms or designated "no smoking" areas of the property. If in the sole opinion of the owner, you have smoked in any of these areas you will be charged an automatic $50 charge plus any loss of income charges.
- Pets may only stay by prior arrangement. Where this is agreed, pets may not enter the motel units at any time. They must remain in your vehicle overnight. If they cause a nuisance at any time, you may be required to leave. No refund will be paid and the full booking cost will be due in these circumstances.
- You authorise us, during your stay, to advise anyone who enquires, that you are staying here and your room number.
- You authorise us to provide any information about you or your stay to the police on their request and to other motels, collection and credit agencies if you do not pay your bill in full or if you damage or remove motel property.
- There may be an additional charge set at the owner's sole discretion,in the event of undue soiling of the premises e.g. with blood, vomit or body fluids. Any damage will be chargable based on repair costs, loss of income and inconvenience.
- By making a booking by whatever means, you agree to these terms and conditions